Mypoints 50 pointers! - Have you done these yet?

dtuleya

DIS Veteran
www.mypoints.com

Some of these have already been listed, but I thought I'd mention them again in case you missed them the first time around. Go get your points! :bounce:

Outstanding Wines E-book - Earn 50 points (once) - Shows up on the Earn points page - Hit refresh if it doesn't immediately show up. (This is from Free Biz Mags and I'm not sure if you will get points for this one and the next one, but it's worth a try. I get great free magazine offers from them all the time.)

Most of these can be also found on the Try It Out page

Free Biz Mags - Earn 50 Points (once) - Go to Earn Points and then click on Book Center. Should be at bottom of page.

Dell Desktop Computer Giveaway - 50 points (once) - Under Books/Media on Shopping Page

Get your degree from home with PCDI! Find out how – and earn 25 Points. (Once) - Found in Career Center

Career Finder.com - 25 points for registering (once) - Career Center

Thanks!!

Just a word of warning on the PCDI offer though. I entered my phone number (I think it was required?) and I've had 2 VERY pushy women call me about their program. I finally had to get nasty with them before they quit calling.

Just thought you might want to know before filling out the form.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter