My Wyndham Bonnet Creek Review w/ pics!

WOW! That looks very nice! I never knew Bonnet Creek was so close to DTD The room looks so nice and big and roomy! The slide also looks good and a lazy river sounds nice!
ANd that VIEW!!!!!!!!!!! Incredible Just incredible. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the review and picturs. Glad you had a good time!! :)

PS - I love your pedicure!!! LOL :goodvibes

-FantasiaMagic pixiedust:

WOW! That looks very nice! I never knew Bonnet Creek was so close to DTD The room looks so nice and big and roomy! The slide also looks good and a lazy river sounds nice!
ANd that VIEW!!!!!!!!!!! Incredible Just incredible. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the review and picturs. Glad you had a good time!! :)

PS - I love your pedicure!!! LOL :goodvibes

-FantasiaMagic pixiedust:

We were wearing Happy anniversary WDW pins when we checked in so I think thats how we managed to get a great view :) Happy to help :)

This is where we will be staying in November!!
Every time I see pics of the place, I get even more excited!
I booked a 3 bedroom deluxe bc of family going with us.

Any tips on how to get a room with a great view? We want lake side to see the fireworks? Or it parking lot side? :)

I know some have posted about decorating their doors and such. Did you do that or anything similar? Any problems with decorating (if you did it)?

Wyndham Bonnet Creek may be a good alternation to an WDW resort for our next visit. :goodvibes

Do they have buses to the parks ?

We are staying here in my aunts timeshare when we go in June. She got us a 3 bedroom cuz another family is going with us, 9 of us total. We are so excited!!!!

Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing!!
What tower did you guys stay in?

We were in the 2nd building to the left of the main building . I think torra de la tiera building? I do not remember room but we were on the floor below the presidential suite. :) HTH! ;)

Both times that I stayed here, I called a few days ahead and asked for a request of "Epcot view" be put on our reservation. Upon checkin, I asked again. Both times, I got what I asked for. Wonderful place to stay, although I wouldn't depend on shuttle service to the parks if staying here.

Lori P. :)

I have called WBC and they said they absolutely no longer take room requests unless you are a VIP, Gold or Platimun owner. :( I was told its just whatever is avilable when you check in. That it had gotten out of hand and requests were stopped.

I have called WBC and they said they absolutely no longer take room requests unless you are a VIP, Gold or Platimun owner. :( I was told its just whatever is avilable when you check in. That it had gotten out of hand and requests were stopped.

oh no! :(

We won't have access to a car. Does this hotel have airport shuttle and shuttle to MK?

No airport shuttle but you can book a ride with Mears at the airport. Shuttles ar $6 per day for everyone over 3 years old to the parks.

This is where we will be staying in November!!
Every time I see pics of the place, I get even more excited!
I booked a 3 bedroom deluxe bc of family going with us.

Any tips on how to get a room with a great view? We want lake side to see the fireworks? Or it parking lot side? :)

I know some have posted about decorating their doors and such. Did you do that or anything similar? Any problems with decorating (if you did it)?

You'd want a very high lake view in building 2 or 3 or a high parking lot view if on the other side of the lake in buildings 4, 5, or maybe 6 (depending on the angle of your room in building 6). From what I've read on the I Love Bonnet Creek thread, they are no longer taking requests prior to check in, unless you are a VIP, Platinum, or Gold member. It just got to be too much for the resort. You can make requests at check in though. This past May we requested a lake view in either the Main building, or buildings 5 or 4 in that order and got a lake view in building 4. When I was there last month, I again requested a lake view, but they were not able to accomodate me, unless I was willing to wait for a later check in, but were able to get me into building 5. I wanted either the main building, or buildings 4 or 5 again anyway, so went with a parking lot view in building 5. They said I would be facing DTD, but I was on the 6th floor and couldn't see anything but trees and the parking lot. I still loved the location though, because the lazy river was right outside my building and I could just walk straight out into it. I figured I'd spend more time looking at the lake than fireworks, so just requested lake views.

I didn't see any decorated doors either trip, but that doesn't mean people don't do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!