my wedding picture is here(ADDED VIDEO CLIP)

It looks like an absolutely beautiful day Louisa! It must have been just like a fairy tale come true!
As a cake decorator, I especially enjoyed the pics of your cake. It was amazing! I love the ones of it reflected in the magic mirror!
All the best to both of you for a happily ever after!

Wow! That looked like a beautiful wedding and the pictures turned out great! You must be so happy :D

Your Fairy Tale Wedding was stunning, Louisa! I loved both your dresses!

All the best to you and William. :)

Wow.....what a beautiful day you both must have had!

It looks like you had a wonderful wedding.
It truly does look like a fairy tale wedding.

Best Wishes to you and your husband!!

...it must have been a truly magical day!
We loved the pictures of all of you with the Seven Little Men!
The shots of you and William at Cinderella's Castle are just lovely...the picture of you and your dad in Cinderella's Coach - looking out the window, is sweet:)

Many blessings to you for a long, magical life together:)

Congratulations!

:sunny:

Finally!!! ;)

Your pics are wonderful, Louisa!

You look SO beautiful, and very happy. :)

The castle cake looks awesome, and you had the dwarfs there!!! Very cool! :Pinkbounc

You and your new DH make a gorgeous couple. I wish you both a lifetime adventure full of happiness! :) And lots of trips to Disney... ;) :)

Thank you for sharing your special day with us! :)

Kim

Thank You For Sharing!

Lovely! Just Lovely!

Many Happy Years!

Scratch

CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheer2:

You have done what we all dream about! ::yes::

You were a Beautiful bride :bride: Your pictures turned out great!

It looked like it was a lovely Wedding!

All the best for the future!

iluvwesties (AKA Carol) :flower3:

Congratulations and Best Wishes for a Happy Life together!!
Your photos are lovely and I enjoyed looking at them. :D

What beautiful pictures and a great selection for you! These are the first Disney Wedding pictures I have ever looked through and it sure does look magical with all of those extra special "magic" touches. Pixie dust to both of you for many years of happiness!

Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both. It looks like a truly magical day. :wizard:

Wow Louisa! It looks like a fary tale. The pictures are real neat and you're so pretty. I love the black and white album. Best to u and your husband!!

You looked absolutely gorgeous!!! I loved your dresses and the cake was so beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!