My very first Pre-trip/Trip report....Arriving June 17

You won the lottery with that rental price.
Did you rub the lucky rabbit foot for that deal......

You won the lottery with that rental price.
Did you rub the lucky rabbit foot for that deal......
I think so! lol. I checked today and it was back up to 212.00. I do not think it will go any lower...but now it has kinda turned into a fun game..lol

Ok...so no new deals at Costco Travel. Getting very excited for our trip now. We are flying out of Baltimore Friday evening late and will arrive in Orlando at 11:30pm. Our first stop will be Grandmas house. We will be spending Saturday and Sunday with her. We have reservations for Father's Day on Sunday at Ohana, which happens to be DH favorite place to eat in all of house of the mouse. After dinner we are heading over to the Hard Rock to check in!! Think we are planning on just relaxing by the pool late Sunday eve, (our dinner reservation is early at 4:15pm) Does anyone know how late we can get food at the poolside bar at Hard Rock?

Ok...so no new deals at Costco Travel. Getting very excited for our trip now. We are flying out of Baltimore Friday evening late and will arrive in Orlando at 11:30pm. Our first stop will be Grandmas house. We will be spending Saturday and Sunday with her. We have reservations for Father's Day on Sunday at Ohana, which happens to be DH favorite place to eat in all of house of the mouse. After dinner we are heading over to the Hard Rock to check in!! Think we are planning on just relaxing by the pool late Sunday eve, (our dinner reservation is early at 4:15pm) Does anyone know how late we can get food at the poolside bar at Hard Rock?

It does come around doesn't it...……:thumbsup2

You do have some lovely plans there...…..

It's getting close!! Have fun at the Hard Rock! The Beach Club poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner and would be open during pool hours which should be at least 10pm during the summer. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

It's getting close!! Have fun at the Hard Rock! The Beach Club poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner and would be open during pool hours which should be at least 10pm during the summer. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Thank you ! I am not sure how hungry we will be after Ohana but it is vacation and for some reason I am extra hungry on vacation ...

I’ve enjoyed O’hana also

What a great plan you have

First see family, then O’hana, then on to the dark side with the stay at Hard Rock

Thank you ! I am not sure how hungry we will be after Ohana but it is vacation and for some reason I am extra hungry on vacation ...

Yes- 'Ohana can be very filling! Love the bread pudding dessert! But I think a visit to the pool, a nice drink, and a snack would be wonderful!!

Hello everyone..... We arrived back from our trip yesterday. Boy did reality hit me in the face today. i will attempt to write my trip report over the next week or so. Overall we had an amazing time. LOVED the Hard Rock Hotel !!! Out of all three parks my 7 year olds favorite park was Volcano Bay. He loved it so much we went three days!! (which left my poor legs in pain!)

Here we go: Arrival Day was Friday June 15th.

We had a late flight out of Baltimore at 9:30pm. The airport was so quiet at that time of night. We flew Southwest and had a nice quiet uneventful flight. This was my first time flying in the late evening. I loved how quiet and dark the plane was. Everyone was either napping or reading quietly. Not a peep from anyone on board. We arrived on time in Orlando and got our bags very easily. I said to my husband....this was so easy... we will be at your mom's in no time at all.WRONG!!

The lines at the rental car counters were terrible. We got in line at approx 12:00am.....45 minutes later we were finally waited on. They did not have any standard cars ....so they upgraded me to a standard SUV at no additional price. If any of you were following along during the pre trip part of this report... I got an amazing deal on our rental car...9 nights for around 188.00. If you have a Costco membership ...always check their website for rental cars. They are usually the best price around! We finally got under way and arrived to my mother in laws at about 20 minutes to 2am. We had a quick snack and then went right to bed.

Saturday June 16, 2018

We spent the day swimming and visiting with Grandma. She took us out to Hibachi Japanese steak house. Dinner was Meh but the company was good!

We always fly Southwest, but have always been on early morning flights.

I am excited to hear about your stay at HRH. We are booked there for our first Universal trip next year.

We're Southwest fliers here! We've done early morning and late flights- seems like on both everyone is exhausted so it's quiet!

Excited to hear about HRH! It's our favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!