• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My very first dining review! 1/10/07 - 1/15/07 **PICTURES INCLUDED**

I really enjoyed your food reviews and the pictures. I'm like you in
that I am a really picky eater. So I was very interested in your opinions
of "plain meals". Plus, anyone who likes Stevie Y has to be a good
person!!!

You mentioned that the chicken was almost as good as the chicken
from your favorite Bar-B-que place at home. It wouldn't happen to
be Chicken Shack would it?

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Awesome reviews ! I liked the pictures of breakfast at Chef Mickey's. We'll be eating there in 6 days!:banana:

I really enjoyed your food reviews and the pictures. I'm like you in that I am a really picky eater. So I was very interested in your opinions of "plain meals". Plus, anyone who likes Stevie Y has to be a good person!!!
Who doesn't love Stevie Y! ;) :) I miss Stevie though. :( I can't tell how much I cried the night they retired his jersey. I have to make my way down to the Joe at least once this season to see it for myself and probably cry some more.

You mentioned that the chicken was almost as good as the chicken from your favorite Bar-B-que place at home. It wouldn't happen to be Chicken Shack would it?
Nope. We don't have any Chicken Shacks up where I live. I know my older brother has been to the Chicken Shack in Detroit close to where he works, I just can't remember what his review of it was. Actually my favorite BBQ place is Famous Daves. I don't even like ribs, but I LOVE their chicken. I think the roasted chicken is better than the BBQ chicken. Also I think Famous Daves has *THE BEST* corn muffins ever! I swear I could eat a whole dozen of them. :lmao: My sister and I have been tempted before to order a dozen of them, but never have. :lmao: Just thinking about them has me wanting some!!! :lmao: Ack! Might have to go there tomorrow for lunch now! ;) :)

Great reviews and pictures! I forgot how much i enjoyed the salad at LTT until I saw your pictures! Definitely a fan of the strawberry vingearette. :)

Great Reviews!

I just found your reviews and they were very helpful...I am also a picky/simple eater. I am going down to WDW in 2 weeks, so your photos are really helping me decide where to eat and where to avoid!:goodvibes

Plus, I started reading your thread because I love your Username (I am a Wings fan stuck in Boston...although I did make it out to MI for the retirement game...I also cried:sad2: ) and your refernce to Elphaba...I absolutely LOVE Wicked!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter