my upgrade to AP

martin33

Mouseketeer
Just as an FYI....
I upgraded a 2 day park to park ticket (no extra free days) last week and it cost me $100 to convert to a seasonal pass. I thought this seemed pricey given what I have been reading here about various upgrades. I then enquired about upgrading a 2 day park to park with 2 free days (my wife had this ticket) to seasonal, and was told two different things from two separate guest relations sites. Firstly I was told couldn't as they cost more than the seasonal pass, and I would have to get a power pass and the upgrade cost would be about $40, and then at another counter I was told upgrade 2 day 2 park with 2 free days would be $79 to seasonal pass! I ended up just upgrading my ticket ($100) as we were going back for a 3rd day and I had used my two days. All of this came about having booked an AP hotel rate so an upgrade was necessary anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter