My stay at the Vistana Villages by Sheraton

Belle5

DIS Veteran
This is the new property at the south end of International Dr. . I cannot tell you how gorgeous this place is. We got a great rate through Hotel Kingdom. We were blown away by the beauty of this place. Housekeeping was incredible. The drive was about 5 minutes longer than I would have liked.

Belle5,

We are staying at the Vistana Villages this December. Can you recommend a certain area/building to request? I am glad to hear you had a great time. We have stayed previously at Vistana Resort and from what I gather, Villages is about 5 minutes farther out - am I correct? Thanks for your help.

roxanne

Ask if it's possible to request a unit with a view of the waterfalls. It seemed to take a good 20 minutes from the parks to get ther even though I had read reports of 5-10 minutes from others. And, yes, we took the "back way". You will love this place. It is so nice to "come home" to.

Thanks so much for your post. My family will be staying at V V the week of 10/21. How are the pools? Did you have a 1 BR or 2 BR? Did you go to Universal or Sea World? If so, how long was the drive?

Sorry for all the questions. Any info. would be greatly appreciated!

ljsmom,
the pool is sooo beautiful--no slide, though. We had a two bedroom. It was so clean and beautifully decorated. You will love it! We only went ot WDW but I think it's central to all the parks.

We're staying at Vistana Village in Oct. and I understand the kitchen is fully equipped with dishes, cookware, etc. Did you notice if this included storage bowls, baking pans, wine glasses and any serving bowls or platters? Thanks in advance.:)

crusoe2,
I'm pretty sure there were wine glasses and a baking pan. If you call the resort they will answer all your questions about what is stocked in the room. We cooked a few meals for our party of 8 and were able to at least improvise with what they provided.

Im staying at the vistana resort in 2 weeks. I got the two bedroom with jacuzzi. I dont know how full the resort is, but if anyone who has been there could share their thoughts on the best view. Maybe I cant get an upgrade but I would like to try to get a really good view. I would like to get a view of the pools so I could watch the kids while on the balcony. they are both 13. any ideas?

porkchop,

Vistana Villages and Vistana Resort are 2 seperate properties. We have stayed at the resort and it is very nice although some buildings/areas are older. On our first night, we had a unit in the Cascade section with a perfect view of the pool area but we did check-in on Friday. I believe your unit assignment is based on your check-in day. Do a search on these boards and try www.vistana.com and choose Vistana Resort on the pull-down menu for more info. Have a great time.

roxanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter