MY son just paid off our cruise!!

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
DS18 came into some money a few weeks ago and just handed me a check! Im the luckiest mom ever! :dance3:

[/FONT

WOW!!!!! You have raised a wonderful son.....:love:....but you already know that.....Have a wonderful cruise.:banana:]

congrats on raising a wonderful giving son & for the cruise money :) i guess he will get a great souvenier now! LOL :) Happy cruising!

DS18 came into some money a few weeks ago and just handed me a check! Im the luckiest mom ever! :dance3:

:cool1: Give that young man a big hug! What a sweetie! I think you need to wear that tiara for formal! He just made you feel like a queen! :) Sweet sweet!!!!

Awe, great job Mom. What a incredibly generous gift. Give him a big hug from all of Dis Cruisers!

Thanks everyone! I cried when he came to me and im crying reading every ones replys! I defanitely need to find him the best souvenier ever!

Lmhall-will wear that tiara in his honor formal night, look for me!

Stitch-that bags as good as mine! My bday is at the end of Aug and i told dh thats what i wanted for mybday, its worth the wait!

How wonderful!! What an awesome young man.

My son is 10. We have a cruise planned for Mothers Day this year May 13th. I am a single mom taking my three kids and they know how hard it is for me to pay off this cruise. My son said the other day, "Mom, I can't wait until I'm older and finish college because I want to take you on cruise trip!" It definitely brings tears to your eyes as a mom to see and hear how well they grow and mature. They say its the thought that counts and let me tell you just hearing that was all I really needed. Although I'll take that Disney trip if I can get it ; )

Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter