My Signature, what happen to it?

Lovela

Dristina ON VMK. Tag Fairy, may I have a Pink Tag?
I can't see the full image, can you? Please tell me because it's disturbing me to know that I can't see it fully. How do I make it smaller so I can see it?

Thanks!

Lovela

Its because of the new way the board handles signatures. You need to edit it in paint or wherever you created it from to make it smaller. What did you use to create it with?

Lovela, your ENTIRE signature cannot be any bigger than 250 pixels high. If you don't know how high that is, look at mine. I think mine is sitting right at 249 or 250. Anything higher than that will be CUT OFF automatically. This is why you can't see the rest of your picture.

Try moving your text NEXT to your picture rather than on top of it...

Edit: Nevermind, that won't work either. I just checked the properties on your picture alone and it's 255 high so it's too big. You need to make it smaller by using a picture resizing program or resizing it in paint.

Here... try this picture - it's 200 pixels high so you should be able to still add your text on top and fit within the 250 high maximum "box"...

2z6f3h0.jpg

Thanks Pink! Thanks Aengus! You helped me tons, sorry I'm not very good at this computer stuff. Thanks again guys! Bye.

Glad its fixed. If it happens again or you change something, PM me and I can fix it. I had the same problem with my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter