My resale shop bargains. And Marshall’s.

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
DS for show choir needed black outfit. He is 5’11”ish. The clothes will be left at school. I drug DS to the resale shop after his dentist appt.
DS will probably trash the shoes because he also does the lights for the performances so he slides under the risers.
i found black dress shoes not worn from kohl’s (their brand) $15. And black jeans for $8 he will never wear them again after show choir needs.
On the way out he saw an Oakley brand shirt 50% off with tags $3.50.

Marshall’s I was looking for long sleeve black shirt. I found a long sleeve under amour clearance for $10 and a Under amour long sleeve blue shirt $10 and a clearance plaid,like flannel, for $10. I got them for cold months next year when he walks to classes for college, he can have now but he normal wears a t shirt & sweatshirt into school cause it’s inches from the lot to building.

Then he told me he really wanted a shirt sleeve black shirt, we already have one at home.

I love Marshalls - believe it or not I have only once shopped their clothes. It's the dogs beds & dog toys that are a great deal- and we go thru a lot of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter