My puppy is poorly

Girlsontour

DIS Veteran
Had a frantic phone call this morning whilst at work from the kids - they were on the way to the vets with our new puppy, Pickle, who is 11 weeks old. Her knee socket had come out whilst she was playing in the garden. Luckily when they got to the vets it had gone back into place! I only hope that this isn't going to reoccur - when i googled it the websites said it was a trait of little dogs. She is very quiet tonight but still seems pretty mobile and isn't limping on it.

What between the dogs and kids i feel about 90 years old:rotfl2:

PickleandPelefebruary007.jpg

Hope its just a one off for Pickle:hug:

I hope Pickle is feeling better now, hope shes ok:)

Update today is that she is limping a little bit on the leg - she is being chipped on Tuesday so i will have her checked out again then....thanks for all your kind comments x

Pickles leg might be sore for a few days .
Will send pixie dust for her pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I hope she is ok, but it is very common, we see them that are sore but ok by the time they arrive, they go in and out on there own!
My horse done it once, I can promise that was NOT good, and a lot more expensive!!!

I hope shes ok getting chipped, I am plucking up the courage to do Ruby this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter