My Points and the Disney Store...

monsterkitty

DIS Veteran
Did the Disney Store disappear from My Points over night? Yesterday it was double points for your purchase, today they are gone.

Can I just not find it on the My Points site, or is the Disney Store gone? :confused3

I knew I should look here for info about this. :)

I cannot believe that the Disney store is no longer listed. I wonder if it's an error or not. I guess I'll order from another rewards program.

I sent an email to MyPoints last night asking about Disney Shopping and got this in return this morning...

"Thank you for contacting MyPoints Member Services.

We sincerely appreciate your interest in the Earn Points portion of the MyPoints Program. At MyPoints, we strive to have a variety of vendors available to maximize Point-earning opportunities for our members. Unfortunately, Disney Shopping is not a current participant. Offers on the MyPoints site may change from time-to-time, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please be sure to check the "Shopping" section of the site to see great offers that are currently available. Thank you for your valued membership."

I guess it's off to Sunshine Rewards for me. Thanks for the 5% info.

QuickRewards.net has a promo were you can get up to $10 cash back for your Disney order:

Spend $25.01 - $49.99 get $2.50
Spend $50.00-$75.00 and get $3.50
Spend $75.01-$99.99 and get $6.00
Spend $100.00-$150.00 and get $8.00
Spend $150.01+ and get $10

We also credit for Disney within 24- 48 hours in most cases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter