My plans for magic kingdom. Thoughts? :)

michael85

Mouseketeer
Here are my plans for magic kingdom, with order of attractions numbered and fast passes Any thoughts?

Magic Kingdom Plans 6/8/17

Pirates of the Caribbean --FP3️⃣
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train --Wildcard 8️⃣?
Haunted Mansion 7️⃣
Big Thunder Mountain --FP 5️⃣
Country Bear Jamboree 6️⃣
Columbia Harbor House --Lunch
Dumbo 9️⃣
It's a small world9️⃣
Mickeys Philharmagic9️⃣
Jungle Cruise FP1️⃣
Tiki Room 2️⃣ (Sunshine Tree Terrace, Citrus Swirl)
People mover1️⃣0️⃣
Hall of Presidents1️⃣2️⃣
Muppets4️⃣
Mad tea party 9️⃣
Walt Disney World Railroad
Monsters Inc. 1️⃣0️⃣
carousel of progress 1️⃣0️⃣

I might be wrong because I'm basing this on four years ago, but when we were there Adventure Land was empty during the first hour of the park, so you don't need a FP for JC and PoTC. I'd do those two first, then tiki room and a snack. And instead fast pass haunted mansion and monsters inc (since you said there are no more seven dwarves available).

Hmm possibly but we will be arriving at the park around 11am or so, after a character breakfast at the beach club. So we figure by that time the park could be a little crowded.

And what's adventure land?

Yeah I'm a bit confused on the numbers.
How old are the members of your party?
After a big breakfast we are usually not hungry until 5 or 6. Grab a snack around 2.

Here are my plans for magic kingdom, with order of attractions numbered and fast passes Any thoughts?

Magic Kingdom Plans 6/8/17

Pirates of the Caribbean --FP3️⃣
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train --Wildcard 8️⃣?
Haunted Mansion 7️⃣
Big Thunder Mountain --FP 5️⃣
Country Bear Jamboree 6️⃣
Columbia Harbor House --Lunch
Dumbo 9️⃣
It's a small world9️⃣
Mickeys Philharmagic9️⃣
Jungle Cruise FP1️⃣
Tiki Room 2️⃣ (Sunshine Tree Terrace, Citrus Swirl)
People mover1️⃣0️⃣
Hall of Presidents1️⃣2️⃣
Muppets4️⃣
Mad tea party 9️⃣
Walt Disney World Railroad
Monsters Inc. 1️⃣0️⃣
carousel of progress 1️⃣0️⃣

yes the numbers are the order of attractions...tiki room and hall of presidents are closed?

just me and my wife are traveling , 1 day magic kingdom

So that would be the order you mean + some tweek I suggest. I think I'm leaving plenty of time, you might gain some or lose some at some point.

ADVENTURELAND
11AM - Jungle Cruise FP1️⃣
11:30-40 AM-Tiki Room 2️⃣ (Sunshine Tree Terrace, Citrus Swirl)
12:15PM - Pirates of the Caribbean --FP3️⃣

LIBERTY SQUARE

12:45PM - Muppets 4️⃣ (or Hall of Presidents1️⃣2️⃣) (confirm show times)
1:15 PM: Haunted Mansion 7️⃣
2 PM: Columbia Harbor House --Lunch

**You'll miss Fantasy Parade I think, it's at 2 o'clock now?

FRONTIERLAND

3PM: Big Thunder Mountain --FP 5️⃣ **Start looking for aditional FP
3:30PM: Country Bear Jamboree 6️⃣ (confirm show times)
4 PM: Walt Disney World Railroad

FANTASYLAND
4:30 PM: Dumbo 9️⃣ or/ and depending on time: Mad tea party 9️⃣
5 PM: It's a small world9️⃣
6 PM: Mickeys Philharmagic9️⃣

TOMORROWLAND
Do what you can in Tomorrowland until closing time or fireworks:
Monsters Inc. 1️⃣0️⃣
People mover1️⃣0️⃣
Carousel of progress 1️⃣0️⃣

Get in line at closing (like 5 minute before, this way you won't lose park time in line) : Seven Dwarfs Mine Train --Wildcard 8️⃣?

I would keep trying to get 7 dwarfs FP, someone might cancel night before or day of, but if you can't rope drop it, I would do it late at night. Of course, depend of kids age and if you have multiple parks day, etc.

Nah, the wife doesn't want a major fast ride. Any other thoughts?

Splash Mountain is a "slow" ride with one big drop in the water at the end and a few little ones, but it's essentially a slow boat ride the rest of the time. BTM and 7D are roller coaster type rides that goes "fast" but are fairly mild...

You can see them on Youtube.

Hmm possibly but we will be arriving at the park around 11am or so, after a character breakfast at the beach club. So we figure by that time the park could be a little crowded.

And what's adventure land?

Sorry! I should have asked when you were planning on arriving. My suggestion was based on my (incorrect) assumption that you were arriving at rope drop. By 11 the park will be more than a little crowded...it'll be very crowded.

MK is divided into 6 areas/lands: adventureland (where pirates, jungle cruise and tiki room are), frontierland, liberty square, fantasyland, tomorrowland and Main Street USA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter