My Pink Chariot

iuki

DIS Veteran
Today I finally ordered my “Pink Chariot” - aka the Falcon Reclining Electric Wheelchair. I’m so excited. It’s being delivered to our daughter’s home in Florida. We will be there August 7th. If we don’t sell my 2018 Pride Jazzy Zero Turn here in Hawaii before we leave, we’re taking it with us and leaving it there to be sold. Here in Hilo, on the Big Island, there are no malls or theme parks, so no real appreciation for their use. In Florida, I used it especially for cruises. But living in Hawaii, traveling off island is a real pain with a mobility scooter, which is why I purchased my Pink Chariot.

Just wanted to share my happiness with all of you.

Have a magical day!
🧚‍♀️

Thank you so much. I’m sure I will. Just need to practice a few days before I take it out in public. Our daughter has reserved a family suite for a weekend at the Universal Studios since we had never been there in the 10 years we lived in the area.

That sounds amazing! I hope it provides everything you need it to and gives you a great deal of independence! Take care!

Just an update. My adult son calls my “Pink Chariot”, Hot Wheels. My husband likes that name better too. I must say that, although Pink Chariot is more feminine-sounding, Hot Wheels does better describe it. So, it’s now officially called Hot Wheels. I get so many compliments on the color and looks of it. I’ve also learned to operate it as well as scooters I have been using for 12 years. Even the TSA gentleman commented on my driving skills, and so have other people. The only thing I miss is having a front basket. However, overall, the advantages of having a foldable lightweight EWC, definitely outweigh traveling with a scooter. I’m so happy with my Falcon Reclining Electric Wheelchair! ❤️❤️❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter