My pin designs recapping favorite memories from 1st WDW trip

TornadoTitan

Biggest Nick Wilde Fan!
Little mock pins I drew. Wanted to recap some of my favorite memories from my first trip to Orlando last week, and thought since pins collecting was such a fun part of the trip, I would represent my favorite memories from each of the parks as a mock trading pin. Here is Universal Studios, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios. I tried to make them sort of look like real pins from a distance. I still need to work on Epcot and Animal Kingdom. Going to use these in my blog recounting my vacation at each of the parks.

For Universal biggest memories were visiting Springfield and drinking a Flaming Moe, and seeing the Harry Potter Diagon Alley area (plus the delicious butterbeer and potted cream). Hollywood Studios, biggest memories was my first time trading with cast members which was very fun and seeing Fantasmic, which brought out the child in me fir the rest of the trip. And Magic Kingdom, which was the high point of the trip, best memory was eating a Dole whip float, and receiving a shout out from the parade announcer and Nick Wilde for wearing my Nick Wilde hat (also memorable was tearing up during Wishes when I heard Go the Distance from my favorite Disney movie).

tumblr_odh8k5ytQs1rpsdt6o1_1280.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter