My picture...question

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
Okay.
i need your opinion....
this is the same picture, except one has been photo shopped - not going to mention which one.

which picture looks better

version a...might be original...might be photoshopped
550507_3571207339466_1247245515_n.jpg

or

version b...might be original...might be photoshopped
218097_3571214939656_246339363_n.jpg

I will let everyone know which is which after people vote in posts

First one is better. Better contrast and saturation but maybe a little overdone. Not sure if the photo is in focus either? Seems a little off.

The first one looks better overall but to me still has some pretty big issues.

"Photoshopped" usually implies more than just basic editing/processing. IN that respect I'd say neither have really been photoshopped. But the first one has a look that suggests it may have been processed a bit much.

Like the others, the first "looks" better, but appears out of focus. the 'B' version is over exposed and could have used a polarizing filter to cut down the glare.

Agree with others... First is better, second is blown out. I don't think the focus is really so bad, but perhaps stopping down the aperture may have sharpened it up a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter