My Passporter from Amazon shipping today!

ThePhantomsGirl

I was born to cruise!
I waited to get the Passporter from Amazon as there was a huge price break for me - and my cruise isn't until January, 2007.

I just got the email confirmation that it is being shipped today! So for anyone one else who waited - yours should be shipping soon. :cheer2:

Thanks for posting I am ANXIOUSLY waiting mine too!!! I hope it arrives soon!

We got ours a couple of weeks ago. It is great! I've read it from cover to cover and highlighted things that I want to remember.

Thanks for posting this. After reading your post I hopped on Amazon and ordered the deluxe edition for out fall cruise. :cheer2:

Ive just got in and found a card in my porch saying a parcel was left nextdoor. It must be my new passporter and she is out.!

So impatiently waiting and watching for her return
:rolleyes1

I got mine yesterday! I won the 2nd volume from the allears site last summer in a giveaway and just have been ADDICTED to it! Now that I have my new one, I will pass the old one around to the rest of the family members that will be joining us on our cruise in December- such great information in it!

As I mentioned in a previous thread .. the Passporter is now available at amazon.ca. I still haven't seen the latest one at Chapters, but they do have version 3 available!

I was wondering if the passporter is the same as the unofficals guides that they sell. I have that. What does the passporter do for you? Thank you in advance. Meanwhile I will read to see if I could find out elsewhere.My cruise is not until March 2007 and cant wait.

I'm so sad!!!!!!!!! We ordered ours back in March with great discounts, and had a million different shipping dates given to us verbally and online. When I last spoke with them about two weeks ago, the girl said they had no idea when they would even get them and reiterated the June 27 date. I cancelled the order because we need to book our excursions before then. We switched to Passporter directly and got it last week. We definitely could have handled waiting until now!!!!!!!!!! :guilty: But I am glad the rest of you are getting yours sooner rather than later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter