My new favorite WDW freebie!

HayGan

We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b
I just discovered a great freebie from WDW that until this last trip I had never thought of before - NAPKINS :lmao: Everyday when we would eat at the food court I would grab a big bunch of napkins to take back to the room. After a few days I had quite a stack of them so I brought them home. Well, we have been using them ever since and the kids love them! Everytime someone uses one it inevitably starts up a conversation about WDW.

Just a great little freebie that can make the magic last a little longer once you get home! Who knew that napkins could make a couple of kids (and their mom) so happy :rotfl:

This is funny. We did the same thing. It's been 1 1/2 years since we went to WDW. A few weeks ago I was loaning one of our suitcases to a friend & I checked the pockets to be sure they were empty. Yeah, Mickey napkins! It was a treat. DH & DS laughed at me when I went in carrying them like they were treasures. Just a little pixie dust. pixiedust:

After our last trip, I packed some of the extra napkins in my DD's school lunch.... she thought that was neat.

fabulous!
yet something else for me to bring home! maybe i should take 2 extra suitcases.

I still use the mickey bag from the POP store in my laundry room to stuff all the lint into. I hang it on the back of the door, stuff it with lint and empty it when it gets full. I used to use walmart bags but I like the disney one better. Hope to bring home more next trip.

I did this on our trip as well!! Dh just laughed at me, yet would stuff more in our stroller every chance he got!! LOL Also, you know the plates you get from the counter service meals?? The black mickey shaped ones? We saved them as well and they work wonderfully!! The kids love getting their dinner served on these plates and they are VERY durable. We ran them through our dishwasher on the top shelf and they held strong through that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter