My new Disney checks came today!!!!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:banana: Finally, I've only been out of checks for 2 weeks now..
But DH is gonna think I've really losted it now...
I bought Disney checks.. they have Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Donald.. I wanted the Princess ones but I thought DH might get a little embarrassed if he had to write a check w/ princesses all over it!!! So, I compromised and went with one girl and 3 boys (like my household..more boys than girls!)..

I almost threw the package away.. remember when checks use to come packed in their boxes..so you knew exactly what it was... This came in a disquised envelope... good thing I looked in there..but it's a great way to keep everyone from knowing you got your checks in the mail!!!

I have DIsney checks too!! Let's see here, Ariel and Sebastian, Peter and Tink, Simba and Nala, Chip and Dale, Mickey Donald and Goofy, Lilo and Stitch, Bambi and Thumper, Dumbo and the mouse what the heck is his name??

I love my Disney checks!

We only have those boring checks. They look like fake ones to me.

I really would love POTC ones.

I've been wanting Disney checks for a long time now, but I bought like 5 zillion checks (or 4 boxes, whatever that comes to;) ) last time I ordered and since I almost exclusively do online banking now, it'll take me forever to go through them!

We have sorcerer Mickey checks, which will take a few dozen years to go through with online banking.

I used to have classic Winnie the Pooh but dh & I compromised on ordering scenic checks. I loved my checks. I rarely write checks anymore so I didn't feel I could push Winnie on dh, lol.

PN96: I think we have the same checks! I love them! They make me smile every time I pay a bill (which is hard to do... ;) ) I have them as a standing order with our bank. I just have to click reorder and they magically (of course) appear! :)

What's so funny..
I showed DH the checks..and he liked them...He laughed and said now how long will we have these checks... I said at least a year plus.. since I do online banking! LOL

I also have winnie the pooh and gang for my personal checks...

Yup, I have Disney checks too...and I write them out with a pink pen :rotfl: poor DH.

I bought 4 boxes when I got them, so they will last me FOREVER since I do most everything online too.

The POTC checks are from wal-mart checks online. VERY reasonable price too! I opened a new checking account and they wanted like $30 for a box of checks... um NO!

I just used the first pad of my new Tink checks. POTC checks awesome!

I need new checks. I have princess ones right now but am almost out. I keeo collecting the sales flyers from the papers and need to go ahead and order some. POTC sounds like a winner to me I may need to check those out.

:tinker: I just got Tinkerbell checks last week... DH isn't too thrilled about writing Tink checks, but he doesn't write that many anyway!!:laughing:

I have Disney Classics or something...Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, and Toy Story. I love them and they are the reason that I smile when I open my checkbook. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter