My Name is Chris and I am a Fort Wilderness Addict..Updated 12/16

Beautiful photography....not sure what you do for a living, but if not photography, you need to plan for a second career :)

Nice pictures (again, as always) Chris, but I have to say that Snow White looks a bit too freaky for me. :scared:

man I don't get it.
my photos look like a 2 year olds crayon drawing compared to yours!!
how the heck can I learn how to take even GOOD photos!!????

man I don't get it.
my photos look like a 2 year olds crayon drawing compared to yours!!
how the heck can I learn how to take even GOOD photos!!????

First is equipment. Second is getting away from the auto setting. I am still working on improving my composition.

Thanks for posting / sharing all your pics. Love, Love, Love them!!!!:worship:

Wow! Have certainly enjoyed your pics! Dh was a professional photographer just out of high school (shot all school events also). Used to do weddings too, but got tired of the hours, and the 'Bridezillows'!! >:(

After we married, it has all mostly been a great hobby - sometimes accommodates friends/relatives. He also prints, mats and frames. He also prefers Canon with the interchangeable lenses. Me, I just 'play' with my Canon Auto - many $$$'s cheaper, that I'm not afraid to touch! :)

Keep bringing on the photos - love the 'post card' lighting 'tweaks'.

Wow! Have certainly enjoyed your pics! Dh was a professional photographer just out of high school (shot all school events also). Used to do weddings too, but got tired of the hours, and the 'Bridezillows'!! >:(

After we married, it has all mostly been a great hobby - sometimes accommodates friends/relatives. He also prints, mats and frames. He also prefers Canon with the interchangeable lenses. Me, I just 'play' with my Canon Auto - many $$$'s cheaper, that I'm not afraid to touch! :)

Keep bringing on the photos - love the 'post card' lighting 'tweaks'.

North of Mouse, thank you very much. I have never been more than a hobbyist when it comes to photography. Entered a contest once and didn't do so well. So i do it for me, if i get one good shot i can print per trip i am happy.

if i get one good shot i can print per trip i am happy.
Ah, but here is the key. "Good" is all in the perception of the viewer.

Some of our "Bad" shots are actually worthy of printing too, because for us, they are the memories.

Regardless whether you get the "Million Dollar Shot" or the 2 cent one, enjoy them all and thanks for sharing them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter