My mother passed away last Saturday.

Carl

DIS Veteran

This is her and I at a Dis meet in Houston back in the '90s. It was held at Chillies.

• Dan Murphy

We are family.
    My belated condolences, Carl. Very sorry to read of your mom's passing. Did she do travels with you?

God speed.

Dreamer Kevin

Mouseketeer
    Sorry about your loss. My mother died in April and I'm sure I'll be adjusting for a long time. She was fortunate to have you to take her to meets like the one in the picture.

supernova

DIS Veteran
    Hey Carl. I have no idea who the heck you are, but that's what makes this community so amazing. Really sorry to hear about your loss. Take care and stay strong. You've got a lot of people on these boards who will be thinking and praying for you and your family.

• Eeyore's Girl

Mouseketeer
    Sorry about your loss. My mother died in April and I'm sure I'll be adjusting for a long time. She was fortunate to have you to take her to meets like the one in the picture.
    I am sorry...my mother died on April 1. The last five months have not been the easiest ever, I am sure you would agree.

spyderskiss

Earning My Ears
    You have my sincere condolences as we lost my father on February 27th as well. Sadly he will not be able to join us on our Disney Grand Adventure in May.

weswife

DIS Veteran
    Sending condolences to you. I lost my dearest Dad 3 weeks ago today. This is a tough journey to travel .....

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News