My mom can't believe how much thinner I look.

IheartMickey

I have not been blessed by the tag fairy!
She told me yesterday that my face/neck and shoulders were slimming down a lot. But today she looked at me and was like "Oh my god! You look so thin! How long have you been dieting again?"

:Pinkbounc

That made my day. I weigh in tonight at work. Crossing my fingers the kids don't show up right as I get in.

Congratulations!! Aren't they the sweetest sounding words to your ears! :)

Good luck with your weigh-in, but if the inches are coming off and it is showing, that is just as good!
CC

Oh, did you give your mom a big thank-you-for-noticing hug? :) I bet you felt great when she told you how thin you were looking!!!

Keep up the great work! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Isn't that just the best feeling? Good for you. Don't obsess over the numbers, though. Just keep following your eating plan and working out. You are a winner!

Wee! I am extremely happy. I even notice the difference in my face when I look in the mirror. And I'm not obsessed over the pounds but I want a new clippie! :jester:

And thank you guys! I come here every day and remind myself.. I CAN DO IT! Woohoo.

That's so great!! Make sure to keep us posted after your weigh in, but regardless of what the scale says, you know you're doing great!!

Congrats!

You are right, iheartmickey. You CAN do it. You ARE doing it! Keep up the good work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter