My mini rant about booting.

llama62

Wants his own scouting report
I really hate when you make a comment on something and the owner of that room comments back and then boots you. I would really like to talk it out instead of being cut off like that.

the boot does tend to have a rather one-sided end to arguments...

my husband once booted me from his room- everyone left after he did that and met in my room lol

I have been booted by some of my best friends ROFL and more than likely will again ROFL

sorry llama, i do know how you feel tho.

I really hate when you make a comment on something and the owner of that room comments back and then boots you. I would really like to talk it out instead of being cut off like that.

Maybe some people boot because they know they're going to lose the argument :thumbsup2 hehe.

I've booted HowWeird from my room because he was wearing really funny-looking clothes (so much so that I felt like he was a stranger). Haha, in IM he was like, "HEYYYYYYYYYY~ did you just BOOT ME?!?!?!" Hehe. :laughing: But yes, that kind of booting is definitely different because it's done between friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter