My kids don't like the clubs, any ideas?

I have a 10 yr old ds who didn't care to go to the clubs during our last few cruises but when we went on our first cruise our son really enjoyed himself especially when he went from the club to the lab but that all ended when they combined both clubs because my son really doesn't enjoy being around kids a lot younger then himself he enjoys himself a lot better hanging out with kids his age or older. So At this point he can't wait until he's old enough to move up to the next level.

Sorry I'm off topic, I agree have your kids pick things they would like to do and take them to do those and when they are over pick them up..it worked well with our son.

ctc917

I have a 10 yr old ds who didn't care to go to the clubs during our last few cruises but when we went on our first cruise our son really enjoyed himself especially when he went from the club to the lab but that all ended when they combined both clubs because my son really doesn't enjoy being around kids a lot younger then himself he enjoys himself a lot better hanging out with kids his age or older. So At this point he can't wait until he's old enough to move up to the next level.

Sorry I'm off topic, I agree have your kids pick things they would like to do and take them to do those and when they are over pick them up..it worked well with our son.

ctc917

He can get into the Edge at age 10. You have to sign a waiver. My 9 and 10 year old say they have outgrown the games in the lab. Two years ago they loved they lab. I really think Disney needs to realize by age 9 kids are not going to be interested in Club Penquin and Mickey mouse games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter