jessica_alba.jpg

Corey:
235418926_d3c21f61f5.jpg

John And Kevin (Same Person):
meet_jamie.jpg

I wonder how far away I am

Pretty far...:lmao:

Bob Saget = Pete :rotfl:

You didn't do too bad with Corey, other than that..........

If it helps, I think Julie is more Jessica Alba (with short dark hair) than Phoebe for sure.

I LOVE the pick of Kevin/ John! :rotfl:

Then again, my dad makes me watch mythbusters!

Call me crazy but I love the sound of Kevin's voice! :p

I love Bob Saget, but the real Bob Saget. More ‘The Aristocrats” and less Full House.

This is too funny....and way too close to what I think I've envisioned in my head, too! Love that most of the team can be likened to Mythbusters -- they're busting the Disney myths each week!:happytv:

I love Bob Saget, but the real Bob Saget. More ‘The Aristocrats” and less Full House.

the real Pete is also more 'the aristocrats' and less Full House.

Kevin and John are very much the Adam and Jamie... Kevin being the Adam... John being the Jamie.

Too funny!!!:rotfl: I've met most of the 'crew' and I think Corey is the only one that is Close to what you've pictured. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Call me crazy but I love the sound of Kevin's voice!
I so agree with this.

Well then...I guess I'm not the only one that likes Kevin's voice?? Hmmm Maybe I'm NOT crazy!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter