My husband says Coronado Springs was awful

Our room in Casitas 5 in March was lovely.This is our new favorite resort. We found the rooms,pools and common areas well maintained and attracrive.

We have stayed at CSR 8 times and never had a bad room yet. We love this place. Check pics on my website below

We stayed there in 2000. Until we stayed at AKL, CS was our fave (see below). We thought it was a beautiful resort & the size didn't bother us at all. The pool is awesome! Overall, CS seems close to the "deluxe" category to me. We wouldn't hesitate to return.

We where there in Dec last year thought it was niece. Would go back again. In fact we are in Dec. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

wow- are we talking about the same resort? CSR? cant wait to go back home in Dec. its our fav resort! :cool1:

We loved our stay @ CSR in June ! The rooms were extremely clean. I agree with wdfan. The only down side was the room size but since we weren't in the rooms alot-so what? We enjoyed our stay at CSR more than the Poly or GF. My DD has said that she wants to go back to CSR. She and her friend loved the pool and we all loved the Pepper Market. The staff was 5 star. My family thought that CSR was clean and fabulous. We'd stay there again in a heartbeat! :cheer2:

CSR is nothing like our DH describes. It is the best of all the mods. Best pool, best transportation, best food court. It just has it over all of the other mods. Can't wait to go back! Never had a bad room or experience.

We haven't stayed there in about 4 years, but we thought Coronado was a lovely resort. Definitely wouldn't have called it dirty or shabby, quite the opposite. My mom, however, went this summer. She had been about 3 years prior. She said it wasn't as "nice" as before and when I asked her to elaborate all I could get out of her was the bed was leaning. So, I didn't take much stock in her "not as nice" comment since she couldn't give me more evidence.

I think Coronado is the most deluxe of the moderates and if we were to stay at a moderate again, it would be my first choice.

PamNC

This is our favorite hotel :flower: They were doing renovations last year during our stay, maybe they are still doing the renovations (not sure though). We would like to try AKL next year but if not we will be right back to CSR. :goodvibes

Sorry to hear he didnt enjoy his stay. We LOVE CSR!! Its our favorite resort (thus far). We have always found it to be clean and beautiful!

I had always heard that it was the least "inviting" of the moderates, but mostly because of the conference center. Then I had the opportunity to tour the grounds this past May, and fell in love with the landscaping, Dig Site, and archetecture, so we booked our stay there for the Food and Wine Festival in October. I did pay for a water view and request both Non smoking for medical reasons and the Cabanas. DD is VERY excited about the Dig Site, and I can't wait to eat breakfast at the Maya Grill! It looks to be very romantic at night, too!:)

A lady I worked with just returned from a stay at CSR. She said overall it was decent. However they did have to request that one of the mattresses be replaced because it smelled of urine. They said the bed itself felt dry, but when you lifted the mattress cover it was still damp. EWWW. Also said that the bathroom had some mold issues, but she felt that was because of the humitity in that area. I'm thinking her room was like 8108, Cabanas if I remember correctly.

I've never stayed there myself, but was the one who suggested that they stay there because of all the good reviews I had read on here. She wasn't upset though thankfully, but wasn't raving about it when she returned. Now I'm hoping my guests on our trip like it, because again, I'm the one who suggested it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter