My guide just called me with OKW points...

reneesam

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>Tag fairies do n
My guide, Judy K., left me a message that OKW points are available in my use year. Are the ROFR contracts adding up? Anyone else get called?

Interesting, what's your use year and how long have you been on the waiting list? We are also on the waiting list for June, we've only been on it a month or so and I was told the list before was rather lengthy.

We have a Feb use year. I was on the wait list since last Fall (Sept?) However we added on at HH (through Disney) in the meantime. I thought Judy had taken our name off the OKW list after we bought HH. I was surprised to get her message and I called her to pass on these new OKW points and to remove our names from the list.

We were on the list for either 100 or 150 points (I don't really remember.) I'm not sure how many were available in this offering as we spoke via messages and she just said points were available.

I'd say to call your guide as these new contracts seem to be more common these days. Good luck!

Renee

We have, as far as I know, been on the waiting list for the June use year since early last April.

WHAT????? Did you say you had a February use year????:bounce: I have been waiting for OKW points since August, and I have a Feb use year:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Cruella-

Yes, I saw that on an earlier post of yours and I thought of you and hoped you also got a call from your guide. I didn't hear the number of points that were offered, because, as I said, I didn't talk to Judy directly and I responded via voice mail. I think we put our name on the list in Sept. because we bought HH about a month after that. Call your guide, you may be able to get them. Good luck!

Renee

renee,
I called my guide, excited about your post, and said, "Is it my turn???" He said that it's not my turn yet, someone had purchased the points, but more are coming in all the time. It sounded to me like"Don't call us, we'll call you". What a let-down!:confused:

Originally posted by Cruelladeville
It sounded to me like"Don't call us, we'll call you"

I'm sure this is exactly what their point was. My guide once mentioned to me that he has had people call him regularly to ask how much longer on the waitlist. Unfortunately, he just doesn't have any way of knowing. He can look to see how far up the list one has moved, but there is no way of knowing how much longer it will be. So, all they can do is sit back and wait just like everyone else. They understand that we are all excitedly waiting for our add-ons and I'm sure they call right away as soon as they find out.

If it helps at all, my friend just got Feb at OKW, guess that puts you 2 people closer to the top!

We have a Dec. use year and just bought more points at OKW in Feb. We had been on the list exactly one year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter