my first trip to DL

Don't be nervous! It's not like you're going to be graded :earboy2: You'll have so much fun - the next month is going to crawl by, though. We go Sunday and it seems like the last 2 weeks have been an eternity! If you haven't already bought one - I really like the Unofficial Guide series of books, and I just read a book called Disneyland Detective - it's great for hidden Mickeys and other park extras. Maybe reading those will help the month go by! :flower:

Although I worked at Disneyland and went several times a year while growing up in So. Calif. I'm now going with my husband and daughter and want to have the best time so I'm researching using this and a few other websites and got an unofficial disneyland book from the book store as well. It offered a few tips that I will take with me but mostly just passing the time while I wait until we go and keeping information fresh in my head so that we can maximize the time we have there.

I don't think I would do this if we weren't going during a "peak/busy" time but with only 3 days I want to let my little one experience all she can :)

Siac - we're going for the first time too next month. When will you be there? We're 5/16 - 5/22...although we're only doing Disney 2 days of our trip.

PamNC

summer may do to normal park attendance? I'm going at about the same time as you, and I've been wondering if maybe crowds for late May might be a little lighter than usual, as locals may choose to wait that few more weeks until Space Mountain reopens, the big celebration kicks in, etc.

Any thoughts on this????

This is going to be our first trip also.Were going July 3rd to the 11th.Im getting more and more excited as we get closer to the date.I think my kids are starting to think Im crazy.It's be along time coming and were going with the flow and just have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter