My first time here...

karylrocks

I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it.....
I'm mostly strictly Disney - so tell me what is so great at US and/or IOA that will tear my family (kids are 9, 19, 21) away from "another day" at WDW!

In a quick word...everything!

The amazement of the Spider Man, the swiftness of the Incredible Hulk coaster, the themeing of Dueling Dragons, the zaniness of Men in Black, and the fun effects of Back to the Future... Terminator 2 3D--with the live action and 3D going on at the same time...

The food, Mythos! Thats all I need to say on that.

We were, note I said were true Disney Fanatics, and had never been to Universal since 1985.

Now we will be returning for a strictly Universal trip.... next year...

I agree with everything Cindy said. Also, if you stay on site, add express access to the list of wonderful things.

No doubt the 19 and 21 year olds will LOVE these parks! Check the top of this page and check out the pull down info under "Theme Park Info". There is more than enough information there about the rides and the parks.

And...WELCOME! :wave:

The theming is excellent but I think older people like it better. My hubby and I just love Jurassic park area and all the high tech rides. Of course when we decide to be kids again Dr. Suess rides hit the spot!

If you stay on site and use the Front of the Line privilege you will be in heaven also. Great rides with little waiting, what more could you ask for?

Jenn

Universal/IOA has a different feel to it than WDW. It's more "grown up" I guess. GREAT themeing, especially in IOA. Both parks are really special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter