My FF adr has changed by disney?

cwt580

always a kid
My FF reservation for a fri in May says NOW online its a wine-tasting dinner at 6:20. The website says those dinners are mon thru thurs.........not sure our deluxe dining covers the cost of this. My adr originally just said FF not FF wine dinner.

For those not knowing.....FF=Flying Fish Cafe'.

should i be changing it or is something changed there for 2013?

We had the same thing happen to us last Sept. Regular ADR showed up as the Wine Tasting. I did call & confirm & it was listed as a regular adr in their system. Must be some kind of glitch in their system that they still haven't fixed.

This happened to me, too. I also called to ask about it (and make another ressie). On the CM's system, it didn't have the Wine Tasting. I ended up changing the date for my FF reservation and even with the date change, it still appears as the Wine Tasting. I'm not going to worry about it anymore.

Same here. When retrieving ressies on the WDW site it lists it as the wine tasting dinner but my actual confirmation has it as a standard ADR.

Yup, same thing happened with our FF ADR in September. It's a strange glitch, but your normal reservation is still intact. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!