My fellow DVC'ers...please say a prayer for my brother

disneygal55

DIS Veteran
My brother has had some very serious medical symptoms for a while now and finally went to his doctor. He is scheduled to go through a medical procedure in about a week and a half and I am worried sick about him. Please remember him in your prayers. Thank you.

You got it disneygal, prayers have been said for your brother.

Prayers, positive thoughts, and losts of Pixie Dust for your brother. Please keep us informed.

My brother has had some very serious medical symptoms for a while now and finally went to his doctor. He is scheduled to go through a medical procedure in about a week and a half and I am worried sick about him. Please remember him in your prayers. Thank you.

I am so sorry, but at least he is getting medical attention now.

:grouphug: prayers for both Ed and you!

Thank you for your prayers. I did see him today and he looks worried. He's the guy who usually cracks the first joke and is always kidding around so it's hard to see him so quiet. Thank you DVC'ers for being such a great bunch of people!

God Bless Ed & your family during this trying time. May he have a full recovery & a Blessed New Year. :lovestruc

Prayers to you and your family and Ed. You have a great support system for prayers on the boards. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter