My fellow DISers, I have a little announcement...

To all of you who joined the party since my last visit: Thank you!!! :thanks: :hug:

tiggerfan1,

My deepest apologies for not responding earlier (like 3 months ago). My life has been a little too interesting for the last several months and I'd unfortunately been unable to keep up with the fun stuff, like DISing.

Anyway, if you'll still have them, MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!

And KEEP ON DANCING!

I don't think I've seen tiggerfan1 around the DIS since at least late January . . . not sure what happened. :confused:

I don't think I've seen tiggerfan1 around the DIS since at least late January . . . not sure what happened. :confused:

Oh no, I hope things are OK.

Same here!! Strange she hasn't posted since the beginning of Feb. She was going to help me set up a Dance Party like hers (I'm computer challenged:confused3). We were PM'ing each other, then I got busy and when I PM'd her no reply. I checked her profile and she hadn't been on. Just checked and it shows last activity 4/6. Hopefully all is well and she had a busy couple of months and will be back:goodvibes. I know sometimes when you haven't been on for a while you sign on and start checking threads etc and then you don't have time to post.

Same here!! Strange she hasn't posted since the beginning of Feb. She was going to help me set up a Dance Party like hers (I'm computer challenged:confused3). We were PM'ing each other, then I got busy and when I PM'd her no reply. I checked her profile and she hadn't been on. Just checked and it shows last activity 4/6. Hopefully all is well and she had a busy couple of months and will be back:goodvibes. I know sometimes when you haven't been on for a while you sign on and start checking threads etc and then you don't have time to post.

Strange. (If you need help setting up your dance party, let me know! I wouldn't want to leave ya hanging! :) )

And BTW, thanks for telling about the "last activity" thing - I had NEVER noticed that before! :blush: :laughing:

Strange. (If you need help setting up your dance party, let me know! I wouldn't want to leave ya hanging! :) )

And BTW, thanks for telling about the "last activity" thing - I had NEVER noticed that before! :blush: :laughing:

Hey thanks, it's a bit past my 500th post but maybe I'll do it for my 1000th. Aside from being computer challenged:confused3, I post off a Mac. So many of these instructions for right click, copy past does not apply:confused:.
I would never know that about clicking on profile, I found that out on a board where the OP went MIA and we were all wondering if she was okay. Someone posted that you can click on the screen name and click profile and it shows you a last activity date. Wow I feel like I do know something computer related:laughing:.

To all my DIS friends:

Hello! Tiggerfan1 here. This is my first post in a long time. I finally checked my PM box last night and found PMs asking where I was. One of my DIS pals told me that some people had asked where I was on this thread, so I thought that this would be a good place to explain. First of all, thank you for being concerned about me. I'm so sorry for doing the disappearing act on you guys. I've been going through a really difficult time these past few months and I just abruptly left the DIS. I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything to any of you. To be honest, I really didn't think that anyone would really notice or care that I was gone. I should have known better than that since I've got the greatest DIS friends a DISer could have. :hug: :flower3: Well, everything is much better now and I've decided to come back on the DIS. I've really missed all of you and I hope to see you all around the boards again soon. Take care!

-Tiggerfan1 :tigger:

Boosgram- Hi there! I'm glad to see that you're back on the boards, too. I hope that everything is all right with you. Thanks for posting on my happy dance page! :flower3:

WeatherbySwann and disney54us- I know I've already sent you guys PMs, but I just wanted to thank you guys again for your concern and for being such awesome DIS friends. :hug: :flower3: Don't worry disney54us, we'll get that happy dance party up and running soon. I can't wait! :woohoo:

Glad you're back!! I know I disappeared for a few months too due to losing both my mom and mom-in-law in less than 3 weeks. Wow. So, yeah, stuff happens, and while I try not to stand in back of the fan (if you know what I mean), sometimes you can't avoid it. I hope whatever kept you away is now taken care of and off your mind. :flower3:

Hello everyone! Thank you all for welcoming me back. :thanks: :love: You guys rock!

Boosgram- I'm so sorry to hear about the losses in your family. I hope that you and your family are all right. Here's a big Tigger hug from me. :hug:

Boosgram- I'm so sorry to hear about the losses in your family. I hope that you and your family are all right. Here's a big Tigger hug from me. :hug:

Thanks so much. We're getting there. Fortunately, we now have a new grandbaby to give us something to celebrate. :cloud9: She's such a joy and definitely gives us a lot to smile about.

I hope all is well w/you and will continue to remain so for a long time! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter