My favorite month to go to Disney is....

What is your favorite month to go to Disney World?

• January

• February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

Results are only viewable after voting.

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
I thought it might be fun and informative if we all posted our favorite month to go to Disney World. I seem to always go in October, but I'm sure there must be pros to going in other months as well.

So tell us what month you like to go to Disney World, and what makes it special to you.:)

December for us. The weather and the decorations are beautiful.

We love September. It is hot!!! Crowds are low!!! When you can walk on most of the rides is great time for me.

It was a close call between June & September, but I chose June...I like the summer hours and I like going when it's hot and feels like summer. I'm from Texas, so the weather is just like home.

If you go in late August right before school starts no one will be there because of school and it will be empty. We go every year at that time.:woohoo: :rolleyes1 :yay:

November gets my vote ever since our trip in Nov '06. We were there for 8 days; F&WF was going for the first couple days of our visit, and then we got to see holiday decorations going up, and attend MVMCP! It was so fantastic to see all of that, the weather was perfect, and it wasn't very crowded either.

November for us! My DS10 has asthma so we clearly had to avoid all the spring/summer months. Plus we will be able to catch the X-Mas decorations! :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter