My fast pass day is tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdome8

DIS Veteran
Couple quick questions. First is it better to do on app or website?

It says my tickets aren’t linked when I go in fast pass. It I’m hoping that’s just because my window opens tommorow morning.

My first day is a Friday.
I have animal kingdom on Tuesday
And Hollywood studios first Saturday and Thursday the 4th of July. Do I go for FOP right away then slinky dog on the farthest out Hollywood day or should I be good for the first day at Hollywood.

Thanks. Don’t want to mess up

I would do it on the website. The tickets should be linked. I would call and get it sorted before the fast pass window opens.

I had the same message right until 7am today but I would call to make sure everything is okay if is reassures you. I called a couple months ago to make sure I could make arrangements for my entire party.

I had the same message right until 7am today but I would call to make sure everything is okay if is reassures you. I called a couple months ago to make sure I could make arrangements for my entire party.

Hope it works for me like you. Hold time 30 mins. Ugh

I was doing all the fast passes and I had my iPhone, iPad, computer and my sister’s galaxy phone. Her phone was the first one to show the fast passes for me for some reason so I used that. I had her download the app because someone had mentioned that they used Chrome for best results. After a few minutes the fast pass selection came up on the other items too. I wanted FOP on two different days so I went for them first. Our first day is Thursday so I got FOP for Saturday around 6:30 pm and again on Monday around 530. I didn’t need Slinky so I don’t know the availability. I could have had the 7DMT on Friday but it was 5pm and it was a little late due to other plans. I was able to get it for Tuesday at 11am. I have a party of 11 and 10 needed fast passes, so I am find with the later FOP times. If it helps I booked everything I wanted the tweaked my plans after. Good luck

Couple quick questions. First is it better to do on app or website?

It says my tickets aren’t linked when I go in fast pass. It I’m hoping that’s just because my window opens tommorow morning.

My first day is a Friday.
I have animal kingdom on Tuesday
And Hollywood studios first Saturday and Thursday the 4th of July. Do I go for FOP right away then slinky dog on the farthest out Hollywood day or should I be good for the first day at Hollywood.

Thanks. Don’t want to mess up

I used the website and had no problem getting everything I wanted. I did have the app on my phone ready just in case. I would do Slinky first and then FOP and then go back and fill everything else in. I did Mine Train first and then filled in my other FPs. The only other headliner I was looking for was Test Track and I got that for 9:40am on June 4th. That was 60+2 in the system. I got a time on Mine Train I wasn't happy with 1:50, but of course I took it. Less than 24 hours later a 1:25 opened and I snagged it. :woohoo: When they extend park hours the second week of May for June, I'll be right back on FP seeing if I can snag that noon time for Mine Train. Last I looked, Slinky wasn't available till 60+3 I believe. So take that one on your latest HS date.

You won't mess up. When I got on for my FP booking I couldn't believe how easy it was. I was nervous until I snagged that Mine Train one, but after that, I just breezed right on through. :goodvibes Good luck and come back and let us know how you did! :thumbsup2

I used the website and had no problem getting everything I wanted. I did have the app on my phone ready just in case. I would do Slinky first and then FOP and then go back and fill everything else in. I did Mine Train first and then filled in my other FPs. The only other headliner I was looking for was Test Track and I got that for 9:40am on June 4th. That was 60+2 in the system. I got a time on Mine Train I wasn't happy with 1:50, but of course I took it. Less than 24 hours later a 1:25 opened and I snagged it. :woohoo: When they extend park hours the second week of May for June, I'll be right back on FP seeing if I can snag that noon time for Mine Train. Last I looked, Slinky wasn't available till 60+3 I believe. So take that one on your latest HS date.

You won't mess up. When I got on for my FP booking I couldn't believe how easy it was. I was nervous until I snagged that Mine Train one, but after that, I just breezed right on through. :goodvibes Good luck and come back and let us know how you did! :thumbsup2

Got right on at 7am. Finally let me start at 703. Got every thing I wanted. Went easy.

My check in day is a Friday. I feel like that helps as most people check in Saturday.

I do that for all my trips as well as beach trips. Rooms always ready

60 to go. Sweet action

Got right on at 7am. Finally let me start at 703. Got every thing I wanted. Went easy.

My check in day is a Friday. I feel like that helps as most people check in Saturday.

I do that for all my trips as well as beach trips. Rooms always ready

60 to go. Sweet action
Congrats. Glad it went smoothly. Sometimes it does and sometimes its ugly.

Mine was today and I didn't get any of them, Slinky Dog, FOP or TOT... very upset.....
SDD and FoP can be difficult at under 60+3. Usually available after that. Surprised at ToT.
Keep checking as they do become available as people cancel. Even day before and day of.
Good luck.

Mine was today and I didn't get any of them, Slinky Dog, FOP or TOT... very upset.....

I just checked 60 day availability. TOT is wide open. SDD and FOP is at 60+2. If your trip is more than 2 days long, you should've seen some availability. I can't imagine not being able to get TOT at 60 days. Was it more you couldn't get the days or times you wanted? For SDD and FOP, flexibility is the key really.

I just checked 60 day availability. TOT is wide open. SDD and FOP is at 60+2. If your trip is more than 2 days long, you should've seen some availability. I can't imagine not being able to get TOT at 60 days. Was it more you couldn't get the days or times you wanted? For SDD and FOP, flexibility is the key really.

Yeah I got TOT and rNr on both of my HS days. 60 plus 1. And 60 plus 7.
Can’t wait for FOP. I went right for that

Im only going during the mornings after lunch us old people have to rest....lol :faint::faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter