My e-mail was read on the email show

alebisi

DIS Veteran
I am so excited it was so awesome...specially listening Julie and Pete having a hard time saying my name :laughing: , so cool!

Congrats! lol When my email was read last year, Bob had issues saying my Dis name, too. :) :)

How fun and what a great question. We used walkie talkies last year and it was a great help keeping track of each other.

Congrats!! :banana: I got my voice-mail played this week too!! How exciting! So, did you choose a t-shirt or the pin and lanyard?? I went for the lanyard because I figured I could always order a tee! But maybe I'll get something else read or played? That would be cool. Anyway, glad to hear they read your e-mail!! Go podcast team!! :cheer2:

I won a $500 'Year of a Million Dreams' shopping spree at the World of Disney Store last year, but having my email read on the show and getting a Podcast T-Shirt was WAY more exciting!!

The Podcast Rules!

:dancer:

Congrats!! :banana: I got my voice-mail played this week too!! How exciting! So, did you choose a t-shirt or the pin and lanyard?? I went for the lanyard because I figured I could always order a tee! But maybe I'll get something else read or played? That would be cool. Anyway, glad to hear they read your e-mail!! Go podcast team!! :cheer2:

I asked for the Pin ,....I am a PIN COLLECTOR! :rotfl: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter