My DSis would like chicken wings!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We are at Wilderness Lodge, but she’s will to travel! Where should we go?

With bones!

The wings from Polite Pig on their appetizer menu are amazing! Six huge wings at not a bad price. They use a dry rub with a little kick but not too much. They have a ton of sauces available too but we didn't even need any. The stars are their sides, you can get 3 for $15 and we shared this and the wings and were stuffed. Honestly the best QS we have ever had at WDW, and beats many of the TS we have had.

ESPN Club at The Boardwalk has wings. It's been a few years since we had them but they were good. It is an easy walk over from Epcot. Just don't go on a Saturday or Sunday during football season.

Quick trip over to the campground and Crockets Tavern has some pretty good ones. The real star there though is The Smokehouse Nachos.

We had the Asian chicken wings at Territory Lounge when we were staying at WL in November and they were amazing. I highly recommend them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter