My Disney Wonder 2013 ornament broke! Where can I buy another one?

travelvr

Earning My Ears
:sad1: My Christmas tree fell, along with all the ornaments on it, and my special Disney Wonder Alaska 2013 glass ball ornament broke! :sad:Can someone please tell me where I can get another one? I checked ebay and nothing. This was to commemorate our trip this year and I'm completely heartbroken by this! (Although it's par for the course, since we did get ALL our valuables stolen out of our parked van on the day we got off the ship...) :mad:

Would appreciate any help!!

:sad1: My Christmas tree fell, along with all the ornaments on it, and my special Disney Wonder Alaska 2013 glass ball ornament broke! :sad:Can someone please tell me where I can get another one? I checked ebay and nothing. This was to commemorate our trip this year and I'm completely heartbroken by this! (Although it's par for the course, since we did get ALL our valuables stolen out of our parked van on the day we got off the ship...) :mad: Would appreciate any help!!

I wonder if they still sell them on the ship? If you can describe it for me I will look when I get onboard. We sail in 11 days.

Silver ball, the one side is a drawing of the cruise ship with mountains in background and iceberg in foreground. The other side says Disney Cruise Line Alaska, then the ports of call below it, and the bottom says "Summer 2013"

Silver ball, the one side is a drawing of the cruise ship with mountains in background and iceberg in foreground. The other side says Disney Cruise Line Alaska, then the ports of call below it, and the bottom says "Summer 2013"

I will look for it when I am on there. If I don't see it I will ask where to buy one. I think there is an 800 number you can call to purchase those types of items after they remove them from the ship.

I will look for it when I am on there. If I don't see it I will ask where to buy one. I think there is an 800 number you can call to purchase those types of items after they remove them from the ship.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Happy sailing!

Pic is here (couldn't make it show, for some reason) http://www.flickr.com/photos/20781678@N00/

20781678@N00

There were no Alaska ornaments on our cruise. Sorry :(. The CM that I asked couldn't give me info on where to get one either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter