My Disney Proposal

Congratulations!! My husband proposed to me at Snow White's Wishing well :) Not nearly as exciting! Maybe someday we'll be able to celebrate an anniversary at club 33 if I can find someone to get me in!!

I'm so glad you had such a special moment!

I remember when you first posted about your dream proposal. You made my heart so happy to hear your dream had come true in more ways then just dining at Club 33. Please post pictures that you would like to share with us. Please keep us up to date on the marriage plans also.

My Club 33 moment --- was going to bed everynight and having my husband say "Good night Girl of my dreams" Your dream girl will forever have the memory of a most wonderful wedding proposal. Life is grand for sure.

Flynn_Rider said:
Oh gee, how do I post pics? Just copy and paste?

You need to upload your pictures to a site like www.photobucket.com. Once your pictures are uploaded, you'll see three or four links under each picture. Copy the last/bottom link it is the IMG link and then come back to the Disboards and paste it. Click Submit Reply on the thread you want to post your picture on. Your picture should appear on the next page.

Great story! Congratulations and yes, pictures and updates on the wedding plans :)

Wow amazing. I think that is mine and probably most girl's dream proposal. Your fiancee is one lucky gal and you sound like a great guy to make this all happen for her. Congrats!!

What a great memory that will be to share with one another as you grow old together, no doubt continuing to visit the park and pointing out the special spots from that day. How fun! Congratulations!

Congrats! Your story brought tears to my eyes! My husband and I had our first real "date" at Club 33 15 years ago (and we've been married for 12 years!). Wishing you many years of "magic"!!pixiedust:

What a MAGICAL experience! And this is why the Dis and DL is so special- amazing people like your benefactor setting this in motion! Thank you, wonderful person, for sharing your love of Disney with these two starting out their lives together!

I'm a little teary eyed and I don't even know you- but Congratulations and have a magical ever after!

Congratulations to you both!! What a wonderful way to propose!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter