My Disney Experience phone app compatible wih Android 6.0 Marshmallow?

May S

Earning My Ears
I ask because early last summer, the MDE android app was compatible with Android 4 (Kitkat) but not Android 5 (Lollipop), and then it got upgraded to Lollipop and was no longer compatible with Kitkat. Right now it is listed as compatible with Lollipop, but does it work with Marshmallow as well? Can someone who uses Android 6 tell me if the MDE works for them? I want to buy a new phone for my coming trip to WDW in September and want to be sure that MDE works on it. Thanks so much!

Still working 2021 but worried. The Requirements says Android 7 or higher and with Genie, Genie+ on the horizon would we need to Upgrade to better Run Systems??? Cause it seems not to fast has some loading screens that could cost times wondering how it works with the Virtual Queue Line.

Would the Phone and App even run smoother with higher System???

At the moment already Android 10 and even 11 or higher existing but buying a new Phone just for Disney would be something not everyone can afford and would be wild just for that. We already paying enough for or less magical experiences we will get there.

Amazingly low times in ANIMAL KINGDOM highest was FLIGHT OF PASSAGE with 25 min. around 2:36 right before today and Navi River 20 min. 5 min. for Safari and Dinosaur, 15min. for Khali River and 10 for Everest. Hope that would be on my Trip as well that would be something sweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter