My disney and vegas trip 2018

susan sharman

Earning My Ears
I'm going to law vegas 2018 29 Jan for 5 days then heading disney california for 10 days what is the weather like considering I'm coming from black pool England. And it's -1 in jan and feb here so too me it's tshirt and shorts weather

I've been to vegas in January and it gets cold - it can get down to the 30s (F) at night. Its pleasant during the day, but I didn't bring a jacket and I regretted it,

Keep in mind it is a 4 hour drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim. Weather wise you should be fine with a tshirt and jeans as long as you are not super sensitive to cold weather. It can get down to about the same temperature out in Las Vegas at night (-1.1 C) as it is out there.

Pretend you are a banana, and bring several layers you can peel off. Don't forget a rain jacket and or umbrella, poncho as it can rain a bit then as well. Anaheim can get chilly for us So Cal natives at night, but probably not too cold for you. whereas Vegas and other deserts can get downright freezing at night then warm to hot in the day. I often camp/hike in the desert and its funny in Jan-Feb because I can be cold trying to sleep in my 0 degree bag, wake up to a fire and hot coffee, go on a hike and a few hours later burning up wishing I brought more water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!