My deal of fhe day...

InstImpres

DIS Veteran
I started using grocery game and purchasing coupons on-line (can't believe I am paying for coupons but it works :rotfl2: ).

Stop and shop had Kellogg's fruit snack B1G1 plus I had a $.50 off coupon which they doubled. I took the last 12 boxes they had with the FREE PIN offer on it....grand total $10.74 for 120 fruit snack packets and 4 FREE PINS. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

What fruit snacks have the free pin on it? I haven't seen them!

The Kelloggs character shapes. I got it on the princess ones about a month ago (the princess ones at my store yesterday did not have them). I got them on the Monsters Inc. ones yesterday.

Offer expires 9/30/06

Today I went to Food Lion, I usually shop Publix, but occasionally go to Food Lion for great deals. They had boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.99 a pound (regular $4.99 a pound), and bottom round roast for $1.99 a pound (regular $4.69 a pound). I was running low, so went in to stock up on both. Bought $20 of each!

Also they had 20 oz. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes B1G1 free. They were regularly $3.15 each, so they came to $1.58 each. AND I used the $1 coupon for any Kellogg's cereal that was in the new booklet this weekend at Publix. (Someone mentioned it in another thread). So that came to 58 cents per box of cereal! It was limit 2 free, so I could only get four. I might go get four more tomorrow, as I had 8 of the coupons. I picked up 8 of the coupon books at Publix! (We don't eat that many Frosted Flakes, so I'm donating most to my church's food pantry).

Also they had Quaker Chewy Granola Bars or Dips B1G1 free. Regularly $2.59 each, so they came to $1.30 each. There is a 55 cent coupon at the store in one of those coupon dispensers for Quaker CRUNCHY bars or Breakfast Graham Bars, which is NOT what is in the ad on sale. BUT Food Lion had those on sale B1G1 free also! So they came to 75 cents a box! Again, it was limit 2 free, so I could only get 4. But you can get as many of those coupons as you want from the dispenser! I'm definitely going to more!

What do you mean you Buy coupons online?? I have never heard of this. :flower:

blessedby3 said:
What do you mean you Buy coupons online?? I have never heard of this. :flower:

Ebay and other sites (check out the grocery game thread if your interested) have people who clip coupons and sell them in bulk. For example, I paid $1.37 with shipping for the fruit snack coupons. I knew I was getting 15 coupons that I would use making the spending worth it for the savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!