My daughter's Disney cake

BrerMama

DIS Veteran
Thought you guys might enjoy this. My daughter celebrated her 13th birthday a few weekends ago. We were on Spring Break vacation (in Branson, MO) and I ordered a cake from a local bakery. I just told the decorator that I want a cake with swirls and polka dots in red/yellow/black/white because my daughter loves Minnie Mouse and we're going to Disneyland this summer. I was so happy when I opened the box to see the finished product!
6a00d8341c881553ef01156f379d56970b-500wi

6a00d8341c881553ef01156f379f67970b-500wi

6a00d8341c881553ef01156e3d6b92970c-500wi

Really put me in the mood for Disneyland. We're starting to get so excited!

Oh how awesome!! I think you were very lucky and stumbled upon a cake decorator with a love for Disney!! I'll bet that really made your daughter feel special on her day! :cloud9:

You should post up the name of the bakery, so others can know who to go to in Springfield/Branson. That job certainly deserves all of the word of mouth you can give it!

As someone who has ordered cakes before and not gotten what I was visualizing/asking/hoping for (disasters for 2 of my girls' birthday parties....), that would have been a real treat!

Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter