My daughter actually won - it's gotten weird

jezebella

MK fireworks in my backyard every night!
We go to Disney wayyyyyyyy too much…at least every other weekend (come on…wouldn’t you if you lived 5 minutes away?). My husband, DD6, and I were going to MK on Sunday and I was actually thinking on the monorail ride over that statistically, we should win something sometime…but I doubted it for some reason.

We were standing in the Emporium talking to my mother (CM) and as we were walking out, a man approached our daughter and asked her if she’d seen the princesses today. She said “no” so he told us to meet him in the Expo near the photopass area. She got to go back behind a curtain and have one on one time with Cinderella and get her picture taken…it was fabulous! :banana:

How lucky for her! And way lucky that you live right there! Oh I am envious!

Allyson

Wow good for you and your daughter! How wonderful for her!!

I would love to live five minutes from WDW! That's my DREAM. Are they giving away homes in Celebration as part of YOAMD?? :laughing:

DH and I were (jokingly) talking about trying to barter Cinderella for a cruise...hehehehehe...I'm desperate to get back on that boat!

Thats really great for your daughter but I think its even better to be able to go there all the time!!!NOw thats a dream come true!

Hey I remember you!! You were doing the dinner everyday thread last year right? I remember your gorgeous daughter. So how did you do on that one? I am just now back planning another trip. A few years back my dd got to meet Princess Aurora and Prince Philip privately(loooong story) but anyway it was so very special for her and now 3 years later she still talks about it(even though not so into the princesses anymore) You lucky dogs you! I would go all the time too! I really enjoyed your report and actually picked meals based on your photos!

How wonderful! My 2 year old niece would pass out!

Hey I remember you!! You were doing the dinner everyday thread last year right? I remember your gorgeous daughter. So how did you do on that one? I am just now back planning another trip. A few years back my dd got to meet Princess Aurora and Prince Philip privately(loooong story) but anyway it was so very special for her and now 3 years later she still talks about it(even though not so into the princesses anymore) You lucky dogs you! I would go all the time too! I really enjoyed your report and actually picked meals based on your photos!

Thanks!!! I'm glad I helped you out! We're working the ressurection of the dining thread. It's so busy at the restaurants with the dining plan that we really have to PLAN to get in instead of just picking a place and popping over for dinner and pix. I hope you had a great vacation!

So...apparently my DD6 oozes Princess..because we walked in today at 11:00 and before we even made it under the train station, she got asked if she wanted to go meet Cinderella by the Wish team...AGAIN! Twice...one week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter