My Co-worker met a Racing Kart Champion at Illuminations-----BAWB

fav's=mets&mickey

Love ONE MAN'S DREAM WORLD, But MISS BAWB
My co-worker is down at Disney right now........and she ran into Bawb on Kaht Kam........he was recording the Illumination performance at the rededication yesterday.......

Bawb I PM'd you to let you now her name.........Hope everyone that is down in Disney is have a great time and to everyone that is supposed to be going down in the near and far future..........have a great time......I got back from my vacation from 9/14-9/23 and I am planning to get down there next year during Halloween of 2008.....so to anyone going down there during that time next year.......hit me up........to the Rest of the Pod Squad..........have a good one.......

Hector
Kearny NJ

My co-worker is down at Disney right now........and she ran into Bawb on Kaht Kam....
Hector
Kearny NJ

Whenever I hear that Bawb ran into someone, I always envision some poor DISer lying on the groud with tire marks across their body.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter