My co-worker is a fountain of misinformation!! 5/14 the day has come page 130

The combination of Evil Genius and Miss Info was like an updated Burns and Allen - bizarre, outrageous, sublime, and above all hilarious.

Many, many thanks for deciding that the only way to stay sane was to keep DISers informed about what goes on.

I know there are several other Miss Infos lurking out there. But since you've had more than your fair share, enough for several lifetimes, I hope that there are none at your new job. Congratulations on that job, and all of the best.

(But you will, of course, keep on peeping also at the new office, won't you? Pretty, pretty please? :lmao: )

oh no... This is the best thread going lol

Best of luck with your new job.

Congrats EG. I'm going to miss this thread.

On a brighter note, I'm sure there's a MI at your new job. There's one in every office. Heck, there's one sitting behind me right now.:rolleyes:

Just think about not shutting down the thread..

you could start your new job, and a few days later...

she will show up!!

Congratulations on your new job, EG. :thumbsup2

But like everyone else, I'm going to miss your updates on Miss Info's latest insanity!;)

Congrats to you EG! Much luck on your new adventure!

I can't wait to hear what MI has to say to you about leaving. I'm sure she will knock the new job down and have nothing good to say.

You go girl!!

So if there isn't a new miss info in the office, I'm going to be paranoid that it's me and that someone is writing about my stupidity on their blog.:lmao:

If you see me on a thread posting in Valley Girl speak, please pm me the name of a good psychiatrist.

:grouphug:

So if there isn't a new miss info in the office, I'm going to be paranoid that it's me and that someone is writing about my stupidity on their blog.:lmao:

If you see me on a thread posting in Valley Girl speak, please pm me the name of a good psychiatrist.

:grouphug:

You betcha!:thumbsup2 BEST WISHES!!:flower3:

I saw that you get all the co-workers to e-mail you stuff, then reply to her and talk about stuff that happened after you left!

Oh...and send her some Peeps, minus the heads, from time to time.

hehehehehehe

I'm going to miss hearing about Miss Info. But I know how good it feels to be rid of an annoying coworker. I started a thread awhile back about one of my coworkers I can't stand, and she just gave in her two weeks notice. :goodvibes

Congrats EG on your new job. And thank you for so many hours of entertainment. I'm really going to miss this thread.

Congrats on the new job. Perhaps you can aluminum foil her cubicle while she's gone.:dance3:

May this thread rest in peace:guilty: :angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter