My co-worker is a fountain of misinformation!! 5/14 the day has come page 130

Wow... Congrats on the new Job... Sorry I just recently found this thread and finally read it from start to finish. I have loved the crazy stories! My mom has some crazy stories she tells about job applicants (she's a recruiter for a pharmacy management firm). But anyway EG thanks for the entertainment. :happytv:

EG, maybe you'll be (un)lucky enough to have a new Miss Info at your new job. Good luck in the future.

So, a year after this thread ended, and I just read it. OMG, this was hilarious. I'm so glad EG shared this woman with the world of DIS.

Now, it's on to the Peeps thread...

I just found this thread and can't stop reading it! I have no idea if my kids have eaten or if the baby has had a nap - I just can't pull myself away from the computer. :laughing:

OP, I can't imagine having to put up with someone like that every day, but thanks for sharing your stories. I hope that the people at your new job are more normal!

You know you can rate threads, right? Just above the first post on any page, on the far right, directly below the last two page numbers (where applicable :)), you can click on the Rate This Thread box and give it from one to five stars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter