My boyfriend and I broke up today.

pigletgirl

Mama to 4 Disney loving kids!
It wasn't easy, but it had to be done. I was the one who broke the news.

For the past couple of months, BF had been doing things behind my back, and also seeing other girls, without me knowing it. Well on Saturday, he was also at the pool party, and he wasn't aware I was coming so he brought, his new 'girlfriend' along, and when I got there I was shocked. :eek:

So, I called him, when I got home on Sat, and he was definitely surprised.

I do think it was for the best. We'll still be in touch, but it'll definitely be awkward when we're around each other, because we have the same set of friends.:rolleyes1

Surprisingly, I haven't been too emotional today. Maybe it'll hit me hard tomorrow.

Ok, I had to get that out.

HE CHEATED ON YOU!?!!?

dear lord. i would have probably slapped him.

honey, don't even worry about him.

if he cheated on you, you shouldn't cry over him.

I'd slap him like Meesh would.
But that's just me and Meesh...

I'd more than slap him, though.
Cuz that guy sounds like a real "donkey" lol.

:hug: You did the right thing. He going to get what he deserves.
He's worse than a jerk.

SO wait, you saw him cheat on you?

What a stupid, eh, punk. Well, life goes on, don't worry about a womanizer. Even in guys circles, cheating is not cool.

You're a much stronger woman than I am. The girl could've had him, but one of them would've taken a beat down too.

you did the right thing to break up with him
a guy that cheats on you is never a guy for you

:)....You wouldn't want to know what I would've have done to him.....embarrasment central....is how I roll. THEN I would've punched out his face.

I'm really sorry though. You deserve better.

I'm sorry for what happened.
What a jerk.:rolleyes:
He doesn't deserve you anyway if that's how he's going to treat you.

Wow, I'm really sorry! He sounds like a total creep, guys that cheat suck. You deserve much better :hug:

I'm sorry, but it sounds like it was definitely for the better, especially if he brought his "new girlfriend" to a pool party. That's sick!

Your better off without that loser.
I would have broken up with him in front of everyone at the party.
Then proabably slapped him across the face.

i guess i'm not the only one here, but there also would have been a physical... ummm.... response from me, too.
and he doesn't deserve your tears. i'm sorry. but now you're free to find a guy who appreciates you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter