Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaDK

Just like we dreeeeeaaaamm it
Well, I going to Disneyland Paris from 8-11 jan. And im going alone
I only have 350euro to toys and food.

I walk from my boyfriends house at.4.30, as the check-in open at 4.45
He live 5-10 mins walk to Copenhagen Airport
We will eat breakfast in the airport, and them I board the plane.
I will put my bags in the room for bags, and heat to the main park. I will only take 20 euro whit me, so i dont spend the holl in one time.
I will take a kebab and frites for dinner that night.
I will have a lot of fun, as I have been in a lot of trubel (spell?) this winter.
On my birtsday the 9th, have have prebook the Buff. Bill show, and I will enjoy

:cool1:

Hope you have a fab time! Happy Birthday for the 9th!:wizard:

Hi Christina, I am going 10th Jan - 13th Jan for my birthday (on the 11th). I hope you have a great time & that the weather is good for us!

Hi Karen I'm going from 11th to 14th! Hope you have a great birthday on the 11th! See you there!:goodvibes

I see you are staying at the DLH - so am I. I will be the one running around after a mad 2 year old!

:lmao:
I will be the woman running around after a mad 9 year old, 4 year old and 1 year old. I will look out for you, although my eldest kids will probably find your 2 year old first - they love playing with little ones.

:lmao:
I will be the woman running around after a mad 9 year old, 4 year old and 1 year old. I will look out for you, although my eldest kids will probably find your 2 year old first - they love playing with little ones.

I will also have a 6 year old & my husband with me. If you see us, be sure to come over and say hello. This is us :
DSC05740-1.jpg

Sorry Christina for taking over your post.

Have a wonderful trip & birthday Christina! :yay: Look forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.

I will also have a 6 year old & my husband with me. If you see us, be sure to come over and say hello. This is us :
DSC05740-1.jpg

Sorry Christina for taking over your post.

I've shown your photo to the kids so they can spot you! I'll put a photo of us on my pre-trip report, when I get round to it lol.

Sorry to Christina for hijacking the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter