My birthday is in NOV!! HELP deciding which Restaurant... Crystal Palace or Tony's?

BATBkindagirl

#1 KEANE fan and YANKEES fan
Hey!! My mom said we could go to disney for my birthday (it's during the school yr obviously and on a friday so she said we can go right after school and have dinner @ Disney :cool1: ) and she told me I could pick the restaurant!:)

We've never tried Crystal Palace before( btw i LOVEEE WINNIE THE POOH!!) but would like to. And for Tony's we've eatened there a while ago and loved it!!

Which do you recommend?

Here is the menu for Crystal Palace. Usually they have Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet. Make sure on the way in to MK you stop at City Hall and ask Guest Services for a Birthday Button. Also ask your mother to have it noted on the reervation that it is your Birthday.

Well, since you love WTP, and you've never been to the CP I would say give it a try. I always like trying something new on a trip. If you don't like it, you can always go to Tony's next time.

Cheshire Figment said:
Here is the menu for Crystal Palace. Usually they have Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet. Make sure on the way in to MK you stop at City Hall and ask Guest Services for a Birthday Button. Also ask your mother to have it noted on the reervation that it is your Birthday.

Yep, through tips on this board and such I know to definitely do that!! :)

Crystal Palace is a great place to eat. The dessert are yummy. The characters really spend alot of time with you and you get to see them multiple times. My kids always like to eat there and when your done you are just a hop skip and a jump away from parades, shows and rides.

My birthday is in November also, (but I am an old lady in my 30's) and we are driving down from Atlanta for the week for my birthday. Last year on my birthday we did the same thing, (I even talked my parents into coming with us!) and ate at Crystal Palace. I love Pooh also. I thought the food was good, and I am a really picky eater. There were a lot of things I didnt like, but just as many that I did. All the characters were great, but the thing I remember most is the *kiss* I got from Piglet. We also really enjoyed watching the excitement on the faces of the Little kids.

That being said, this year I have decided to have Breakfast with Pooh at the CP, and dinner either at Cindy's or at Le Cellier or Concourse Steakhouse. I want to try the breakfast lasagna, which I hear is FANTASTIC!, and I couldnt bear the idea of not getting to see Pooh on my birthday. If you are a Pooh lover, I highly recommend it!

We love the Chrystal Palace. Great Food and just being in the Magic Kingdom makes it all the better. Bye the way it is a great place to see the fireworks .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts