My AP is expiring next month.....

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
My AP is expiring begining of Oct and I have not gotten anything in the mail to renew.

Should I call? Can I do it online?

What if I want to downgrade some and upgrade others?

Guess I should call in the morning :upsidedow

My AP is expiring begining of Oct and I have not gotten anything in the mail to renew.

I would just call and renew...that's what I do.

Well I looked on the website and the 16 month deal is gone but I can renew our preferred pass for 100 bucks, which seems like a good enough deal, but I could get the kids and DH the power pass, and me the premimum pass...

I will call tomorrow

Well I looked on the website and the 16 month deal is gone but I can renew our preferred pass for 100 bucks, which seems like a good enough deal, but I could get the kids and DH the power pass, and me the premimum pass...

I will call tomorrow
You shouldn't have any problems doing it by phone.

I will call tomorrow

I'm not sure if this is still current, but renewing the powerpass or the preferred AP are the same price. WHen I had the PP there was no savings renewing, but I could move up to the preferred pass for the same price. If this is still the case, I would just renew all of the preferred passes (and upgrade yours).

you can downgrade or upgrade by phone.
have the ap numbers in front of you when you do

I will call tomorrow

hey homie, i can tell you what i did and that might help you.

my preferred ap was to expire on october 7th this year.
i didn't want to wait and renew once i was in orlando so i called to renew it over the phone.

i called in late august.

when i called, i was told there was a special going on and if i renewed the pap then, i would receive an additional 3 months on my pass beyond the one year date.

i renewed and now my pap expires in january 2010.

total renewal cost was $117.xx.
price increased march of this year.

Ok I called...

I can't down grade to a power pass, just have to outright buy it for $114 (or 149 at the gate)

To renew the preferred pass for 1 year only (the extra months promo is done :-( boo) is $117

And to upgrade to a premium from the preferred is $199.95

I am bummed that the extra month deal is gone... sigh

I guess I will wait it out antoher week or two and see if some new deal pops up.

sorry the special is over.
i was delighted to get an additional free 3 months added to my ap.

next time around, i won't have to rush and renew during hhn time period.

if your ap expires and you don't renew, you'll have to rebuy the pap.

i think there has been a 30 day grace period in past years to renew though.
don't hold me to that as things have changed with passes recently.

call and ask the ap hot line if you have that 30 day grace period to renew after it expires. that way it gives you another month to see if any new promos come up.

on the flyer it stated renew and upgrade up to premiere ap and get one free non peak hhn ticket this year.

Yeah... I saw that free HHN ticket, it's killing me. The stars are just not lining up for me this year boo cry.

Cant go the 11th my BIL comes in around 7pm need to be there for him, Cant do the 12th, have big dinner plans and the Smithereens woot woot, 16th, is the night before we check out of BWV (and into RPR) so I really need to be there to pack up, 17th, like no one else is going according to the master list and I would be solo, 18th some are going, but that's the night before we leave for home and mucho more packing will need to occur. lol

:sad1:

Forgive the question, but do you need an AP for each family member?

Depends upon what your goal is?

If you have only one trip planned for a year, but want the AP discounts (hotel, food, souveniers), only one person needs either a Preferred or Premiere Annual Pass, while the others can use the 7 day pass that's available.

If you have multiple trips planned for a year, but non occur during a blackout period, you can purchase either a Preferred or Premiere Annual Pass for one person, and then the Power Pass for the others. The owner of the Preferred or Premiere Annual Pass will be able to visit year round with discounts. The owners of the Power Pass can only visit during non-blackout dates and are not eligible for discounts.

If you have multiple trips planned for a year, with at least one trip occuring over a Power Pass blackout dates (holidays and a few weeks during summer), then everyone should have the Preferred Annual Pass.

I hope this answers your question and isn't confusing!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today in the mail I got the 3 month extra deal for the passes!!!

Thank goodness! Now we will get at least 2 trips out of them!!

035.gif

Hmmm Seems I did not get the 15 month deal when I upgraded my pass to the Premier AP.

Anyone renew that pass for 15 months??

Hmmm Seems I did not get the 15 month deal when I upgraded my pass to the Premier AP.

Anyone renew that pass for 15 months??

you know i did.
i hate for any question to go unanswered is the only reason i piped in ....:laughing:

i did mine in august when the other deals were going on.
call and talk to someone on the ap hotline for better info laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!